Berry cheesecakenone, preparation time: 30 minseasy
What you need: Springform pan diameter 24 cm
IngredientsSend shopping list by e-mail
For the cakes
- 250g chocolate cookies
- 100g butter
- 3 tbsp + 125 g sugar
- 2 sheets Decocino Vegatin
- 450g whipped cream
- 500g low-fat curd cheese
- 400-500g mixed berries
- 150ml sour cherry nectar
- Juice and zest of 1/2 organic lemon
- 1/2 packet pudding powder vanilla flavour (for cooking)
- 1 large freezer bag
- Brush the bottom of a springform pan (diameter 24 cm) thinly with oil. Put the cookies in a freezer bag and crumble them finely. Melt the butter. Then mix the butter, biscuit crumbs and 3 tablespoons of sugar well and press evenly onto the springform pan. Chill the mould for about 30 minutes.
- Boil 2 sheets of Vegatin with 200ml of cream while stirring for 2 minutes. Mix the curd with 75g sugar and stir the mixture into the boiled cream. Quickly fold in 250g of whipped cream in 2 portions. Put the curd cream on the biscuit base and smooth everything out. Chill everything for about 3 hours.
- Wash the strawberries and currants and let them drain well. Clean and halve the strawberries. Pluck the currants from the panicles. Sort out the blueberries, blackberries and raspberries, wash if necessary and drain well.
- Boil the cherry nectar, lemon juice, lemon peel, 50g sugar and half a packet of pudding powder in a saucepan. Let it simmer for approx. 1 min. Fold in the berries, let it all cool down and stir gently from time to time. Let it cool and spread it on the curd cream. Chill for around an hour. Remove the cake from the mould.
Sheet VegatinTo the Product