Blackberry Tartapprox. 15 mins preparation time + 3 hours cooling timeeasy
What you need: sieve, hand blender
IngredientsSend shopping list by e-mail
For the biscuit base
- 320g Oreo biscuits
- 85g melted butter
For the decoration
- blueberries and blackberries
- small garden flowers
For the blueberry and blackberry mousse
- 225g blackberries and blueberries
- 225g cream cheese
- 40g sugar
- 240ml Decocino VanillaFIX
- 60ml milk
- 1 packet of instant gelatine
Preparing the base
- Place the Oreo biscuits in a food processor and blend them into fine crumbs. Place the crumbs in a bowl, add the melted butter and mix well.
Press the biscuit mixture firmly on the bottom and sides of a 23cm or 24cm tart tin. Then place in the freezer for 15 minutes to allow the base to set.
Preparing the filling
- Place the blackberries and blueberries in a blender and puree until smooth. (You can also pass the berry puree through a fine sieve to remove the seeds. Then put the berries back into the mixer).
- Add the cream cheese, the instant gelatine and the sugar, then puree until smooth. Set aside.
- In a deep mixing bowl beat the cold VanillaFIX sauce with a hand mixer until stiff.
- Carefully fold the berry puree mixture into the whipped VanillaFIX. Stir only until it is well mixed.
- Pour the berry mousse mixture into the prepared tart tin with the biscuit base and smooth it to create an even surface. Place the tart in the fridge for at least 3 hours to allow it to set.
Preparing the decoration
- Once the mousse has set, you can remove the cake from the mould by pressing gently against the bottom of the mould. Garnish with berries, flowers or other decorations and serve chilled.
VanillaFIXTo the Product