Carrot muffinsApprox. 25-30 minutes baking without decoratingeasy
What you need: Muffin tin + muffin cases
IngredientsSend shopping list by e-mail
For the dough
- 125 g margarine
- 50 g sugar
- 1 tsp. Decocino vanilla extract
- 175 g carrots, finely grated
- 3 eggs
- 200 g flour
- 1 packet baking powder
- 75 g almonds
- 1 pinch salt
- 5 tbsp. milk
- Decocino baking spray or paper muffin cases
- Decocino fondant, chocolate
- Decocino fondant, green
- Decocino edible glue
- Decocino chocolate carrots
- Nut-nougat cream
- To make the dough, blend together the margarine, sugar and vanilla extract until foamy. Gradually add the eggs and keep stirring. Fold in the flour, baking powder, almonds and salt. Add the milk and carrots and mix thoroughly into the mixture. Spray a muffin tray with baking spray or insert muffin cases, spoon in the dough and bake in an oven preheated to 175°C upper-/lower heat for about 25-30 minutes (test for doneness using a skewer), leave to cool.
- Coat the muffins with the nut-nougat cream. Knead the green fondant until soft, pass it through a garlic crusher or mincer, remove, and use the fondant pieces to apply imitation grass tufts onto the muffins.
- Use the chocolate fondant to form little boxes, stick them onto the grass using a little edible glue and put in decorative chocolate carrots.