Carrot Cakeapprox. 25-30 minuteseasy
What you need: a 23 x 23cm loaf tin or spring-form tin of 26cm diameter
IngredientsSend shopping list by e-mail
- 4 eggs
- 150g brown sugar
- 250g carrots, finely grated
- 250g ground nuts
- 100g flour
- 1tsp. baking powder
- 175g double cream cheese
- 200g whipping cream
- Cream stabiliser
- 4 tbsp. sugar
- Decocino Non-stick Baking Spray
- Decocino chocolate decorative carrots
- For the cake mixture, beat the egg and sugar for roughly 5 minutes until foamy.
- Stir in the grated carrot.
- Mix together the flour, nuts and baking powder and fold into the egg mixture.
- Spray the loaf tin with the non-stick baking spray, pour the dough into the tin and bake the cake in a pre-heated oven at 180°C for roughly 25-30 minutes (until a skewer comes out clean).
- Leave to cool.
- For the cream-cheese topping, mix the cream-cheese with the sugar.
- Beat the cream and cream stabiliser until stiff and carefully fold the cheese into it.
- Spread the mixture onto the cake.
- Place Decocino chocolate decorative “carrots” on top.