Chocolate fudge cheesecakeapprox. 60 mins baking time + 30 mins preparation timeeasy
What you need: a tart tin or springform cake tin with a diameter of 26cm
IngredientsSend shopping list by e-mail
For the shortcrust pastry
- 300g flour
- 100g butter
- 100g sugar
- 1 egg
- 30g cocoa powder
For the decoration
- 75ml cream
- 200g dark chocolate
For the filling
- 500ml Decocino VanillaFIX
- 60g cornflower (stir with a little milk to form a smooth paste)
- 250g sour cream
- 500g quark
- 150g salted caramel fudge
- Make a soft shortcrust pastry using the pastry ingredients. Line a greased round springform tin with the pastry and create a high rim. Prick the pastry few times with a fork and chill if possible.
- For the cheesecake filling, mix the cornflour with a little milk. Place VanillaFIX in a saucepan with the cornflour and bring to the boil, stirring constantly to prevent the cream from burning. When the filling is ready, put the pan aside.
- Mix the sour cream and quark in a bowl. Then vigorously stir in the slightly cooled vanilla mixture. Finally, fold in the fudge pieces.
- Pour the mixture onto the short pastry case and smooth it down.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180° for approx. 60 minutes. The cheese mixture should rise to the very edge (it will collapse a little later).
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool in the tin.
- For the chocolate topping, melt the chocolate in the cream. Allow to cool slightly and pour onto the cooled cheese mixture. Smooth it and let it cool down until it becomes firm enough to slice.
- If desired, you can sprinkle a few pieces of fudge over the chocolate before it has completely cooled.
- Garnish with melted chocolate as desired.
VanillaFIXTo the Product