Chocolate cupcakes with cherriesapprox. 25 mins baking time + 30 mins preparation timeeasy
What you need: Muffin tray, piping bag
IngredientsSend shopping list by e-mail
For the dough
- 80g butter
- 200g flour
- 50g cocoa powder
- ½ sachet of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of Decocino Tonka Flavour Paste
- 3 eggs
- 140g icing sugar
- 140ml milk
For the filling
- Decocino VanillaFIX
For the decoration
- Decocino Glitter Snow Pink
- Beat the eggs in a bowl until fluffy. Add the icing sugar and Tonka Flavour Paste.
- Add the softened butter and beat everything until no more butter flakes are visible. Alternately stir in the milk with the sifted flour, cocoa powder and baking powder.
- Fill the muffin tray with paper muffin cases and spread the mixture evenly into the cases with a spoon. Bake the muffins in a preheated oven at approx. 180°C with top and bottom heat for approx. 25 minutes (middle shelf). Take the muffins out of the oven and leave them to cool.
Filling and decorating
- Beat the cooled VanillaFIX with a whisk to create a stable cream.
- Fill a piping bag with creamy VanillaFIX and decorate the cooled muffins.
- Decorate with fruits and Glitter Snow Pink.
Roll your fruits in Glitter Snow to give them a frosted effect.