Copper CakeApprox. 2 hours including decorationeasy
What you need: 26 cm diameter springform tin or a tailored silicone mold (see photo)
IngredientsSend shopping list by e-mail
- 4 eggs
- 200 g sugar
- 1 teaspoon Decocino Vanilla Extract
- 200 g margarine
- 2 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tsp. rum
- 250 g plain flour
- ½ sachet of baking powder
- 125 ml red wine
- grated chocolate
- Decocino Metallic-Spray "Copper"
- Decocino Suggar Sprinkles "Diamonds"
- Decocino Edible Glue (if needed)
- For the cake mixture, beat the eggs until fluffy. Add the sugar and Decocino VanillaExtract and beat again until fluffy. Stir in the margarine. Now gradually add all other ingredients, stirring continuously.
- Coat the silicone mold or springform tin with Decocino Non-stick Baking Spray and carefully pour in the dough mixture. Bake in a fan oven at 160°C for approx. 40-50 minutes (check with a skewer!). Leave the cake to cool.
- Spray your cake with Decocino Metallic Spray “Copper” .
- Decorate with Decocino Sugar Sprinkles “Diamonds” in a checkerboard pattern. If you used a springform pan, feel free to use the Decocino Edible Glue to stick the sprinkles into place.