Cream cheese and vegetable tartsPreparation time: approx. 40 minutes + Cooling time: 3 hourseasy
What you need: 6 dessert rings (approx. diameter 8 cm) + vegetable grater
- Wash the carrots, courgettes and radishes. Grate the vegetables separately and mix them in separate bowls with 1/4 tsp salt each. Finely chop the crispbread. Melt the butter and mix with the crispbread. Moisten a board, put cling film over it and place 6 starter rings on the board.
- Spread the crispbread crumbs in the rings, press them firmly and refrigerate. Mix the cream cheese until creamy, season with salt and pepper.
- Simmer the Vegatin sheet in a saucepan with the milk while stirring for 2 minutes, until the Vegatin sheet has completely dissolved. Quickly stir the cream cheese into the warm milk.
- Put the vegetables into a sieve one by one and squeeze the liquid out of them. Then put the vegetables back in the bowls and mix with 1 teaspoon breadcrumbs each. Put 1-2 tablespoons of cream on the crumbs and chill for approx. 10 minutes.
- Spread the radishes in a thin layer on top, add 2-3 tablespoons of cream, chill for about 10 minutes. Repeat the process with the remaining vegetables, finishing with a layer of cream. Chill the tarts for about 2 hours.
- To serve, hard-boil an egg and cut into slices. Serve the tartlet garnished with egg slices and cress.
Sheet VegatinTo the Product