Eggnog tonka bean cakeApprox. 45 minuteseasy
What you need: Round baking tin
- Preheat the oven to 180°c with top / bottom heat. Grease a round cake or loaf tin and dust lightly with flour.
- Beat the egg whites with 50 g sugar and a pinch of salt until the mixture is very stiff.
- Cream the butter with the remaining 100 g sugar and the tonka bean flavouring paste until the mixture is foamy.
- Mix the flour and baking powder and fold into the butter mixture together with the eggnog and milk. Finish by folding in the beaten egg white (first add a third, then the remaining two thirds).
- Spoon the batter into the prepared cake tin and bake for 40-45 minutes. Test for doneness with a skewer.
- After cooling, cover the cake with glaze.
Flavouring pastesTo the Product