Fig tartApprox. 35 minutes baking time + 30 minutes preparation timepracticed
What you need: tart case Ø 35 cm, baking beans or rice for blind baking
IngredientsSend shopping list by e-mail
For the shortcrust pastry
- 125 g butter
- 200 g flour
- 1 egg
- 60 g sugar
- 1 tsp Decocino lemon flavouring paste
- Pinch of extra flour to work the dough with
- A little butter to grease the tin with
- 4- 5 figs
- Decocino sugar paste chocolate
- Decocino sugar paste black
- Decocino sugar paste pink
- Decocino food colouring pen
For the vanilla cream
- 200 g sour cream
- 200 g cream cheese
- 1 tsp. Decocino vanilla extract
- 60 g sugar
- 2 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 180° (160°c for fan ovens). Grease the tart tin well and sprinkle flour over it.
- To make the pastry, knead together the butter, flour, egg, sugar and lemon flavouring paste. Dust the work surface with flour and roll out the pastry until large enough to cover the inside of the flan case.
- Place the pastry in the flan case and use your hands to press it into the corners. Cut off excess pastry. Cover the tart with baking paper and place baking beans or rice on top. Prebake the tart base in the preheated oven for about 10 minutes. Then remove the baking beans or rice and the baking paper.
- To make the filling, stir the vanilla extract in with the sour cream, cream cheese, sugar and eggs. Then pour the mixture into the prebaked tart base and bake for another 25 minutes. If you like, apply a thin layer of Decocino pink fondant onto the cooled cream. Alternatively, colour the cream with pink food colouring dye before baking.
- Slice the figs into narrow slices. From the fondant, create the shape of a head, neckline, arms and hair; and use the fig slices to decorate the dress.