Fun cake popsApprox. 20 min plus decorating timeeasy
What you need: Cake pop maker
IngredientsSend shopping list by e-mail
(Approx. 15 cake pops)
- 150 g margarine
- 150 g sugar
- 1 teaspoon Decocino Vanilla Extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 pinch of salt
- 300 g flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 250 ml milk
- Decocino Non-stick Baking Spray
- Decocino Cake Pop & Lolly Sticks
- Decocino pink and white Melt Drops
- Decocino Sugar Paste in a variety of colours
- Decocino Sugar Eyes, Sugar Lips and Sugar Moustaches
- Decocino Sugar Sprinkles
- Stir the margarine, sugar, Decocino Vanilla Extract and eggs in a mixing bowl until frothy.
- Mix salt, flour and baking powder, stirring the milk into the mixture as you go.
- Heat up your cake pop maker in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions. Spray the moulds with Decocino Non-stick Baking Spray.
- Fill the lower moulds using two teaspoons of dough or using an icing bag to measure the correct quantity. Close the lid of your cake-pop maker and bake the cake pops for approximately 15 minutes (observe the manufacturer’s instructions).
- Take the cake pops out and leave them to cool down.
- Briefly dip the Decocino Cake Pop & Lolly Sticks into the melted Decocino Cake Pop Melt Drops and insert them into the cake pops. Leave them in the fridge for approx. 15 min.
- Cover the cold cake pops with white or pink Decocino Cake Pop Melt Drops according to your preference and decorate your cake Pops with Decocino Sugar Paste, Sugar Eyes, Sugar Lips, Sugar Moustaches and Decocino Sugar Sprinkles.