Gold Rush New Year’s Eve LiqueurApprox. 15 min. preparationeasy
What you need: saucepan
IngredientsSend shopping list by e-mail
For the drink
- 700 ml clear apple juice
- 200 ml white wine
- 200 ml cream
- 50 g white rock candy
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 star anise
- 1 Decocino vanilla pod
- 200 ml liqueur 43 (Spanish vanilla liqueur)
- 100 ml amaretto
- 1-2 tbsp. Decocino metallic gold colouring powder
For the decoration
- Decocino VanillaFIX
- Decocino Gold Stars
- Put the apple juice, white wine, rock candy, cinnamon sticks, star anise and vanilla pulp in a saucepan. Bring to the boil while stirring the mixture constantly, then simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and leave to stew for half an hour.
- Add the liqueur 43 und amaretto.
- Using a fine sieve, strain the liquid into bottles. Finish by adding the metallic colouring powder and shake well.
- This liqueur will keep for 2 – 3 months.
- Serve the Goldrush Liqueur in champagne glasses. If you like, you can warm it up briefly before drinking.
- Whip the chilled VanillaFIX until it is creamy. Use a piping bag to apply a cream topping to the liqueur, then decorate with Gold Stars.