Heart CakesApprox. 45 Minuteseasy
What you need: Coppenrath Viennese hearts, mini heart-shaped cutters
IngredientsSend shopping list by e-mail
(makes 6 hearts)
- 125 g raspberries
- 10 g (approx. 1 heaped tbsp.) custard powder
- 75 ml water
- 50 ml raspberry syrup
- 25 g cream
- 25 g plain chocolate
- 125 g mascarpone
- 1 tbsp. icing sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. cream stabiliser
- 100 g soured cream
- Raspberry puree (e.g. from the remaining raspberry cream)
- Decocino food colouring paste, pink
- Decocino DecoChoc pink and white
- Decocino sugar sprinkle decorative pearls pink and white
- Decocino Metallic-spray pink and silver
- Decocino nonpareil sugar sprinkles
Raspberry- and chocolate layer
- Put 6 raspberries to one side for decorating. Stir 90 g raspberries with the custard powder, water and raspberry syrup. Briefly boil the mixture and crush the raspberries with a spoon.
- Brush the inside of each Viennese heart with about 1 tbsp. raspberry puree and leave the hearts to cool for about an hour.
- Pass the remaining raspberry puree through a fine sieve and put it to one side. Stir occasionally.
- Heat the cream, add the broken chocolate and let them melt. Stir everything together to make a homogenous mixture.
- Spread the chocolate mixture on the raspberry lower. Leave the tart to cool and set completely.
- Beat the mascarpone, icing sugar, vanilla extract, raspberry puree and cream stabiliser to make a firm cream.
- Add about 1-2 cm Decocino pink food colouring paste, depending on how vibrant you want the colour to be.
- Stir in the soured cream.
- Put the cream in a piping bag and pipe over this over the cakes for the topping.
- Use the mini cutters to cut hearts out of the Decocino DecoChoc, or cut out little hearts using the knife. Apply Decocino metallic spray to some of the hearts and leave to dry.
- Decorate the cakes with Decocino Pearls and nonpareils.