Letter Cake Easter BunnyDepending on base, approx. 30-45 minutes + 20 minutes decorationeasy
What you need: Spring-form baking tin Ø 24 cm und cake ring, Ø 24 cm
IngredientsSend shopping list by e-mail
For the base
- Sponge- or shortcrust base
(Head diameter Ø 24 cm, ear length approx. 24 cm)
For the filling
- 600 g cream cheese, double-fat, cold
- 2 cups whipped cream, cold
- 130 g sifted icing sugar
- 1 pack instant gelatine, milled
- 2 tsp. Decocino vanilla extract
- Decocino spray-on cake glaze
- Decocino butterflies, edible
- Decocino wafers flowers pink/ white, blue/white
- Decocino decorative carrots
- Decocino sugar bees
- Decocino sugar sprinkle butterflies
- Decocino sugar sprinkle pearls, purple
- Decocino metallic colouring powder
- Fruit of your choice
- Sweets, biscuits, small chocolate bars etc.
- To make the bunny’s head, bake two sponge or shortcrust bases and leave to cool, or cut out head and ears from a round sponge base and put them together.
- For the topping, beat the whipping cream until half-stiff; add the vanilla sugar, icing sugar and cream cheese. Using the highest setting on your whisk, blend everything together to form a firm cream.
- Place one of the two bunny heads onto a cake plate, pipe on cream tuffs, place the second head on top and pipe on tuffs again.
- Spread the fruit over the tuffs and spray on the glaze.
- Sprinkle with wafer flowers, sugar sprinkles, butterflies etc. to suit your preferences.