Mini cake rosesAbout 30 minutes preparationeasy
What you need: Coppenrath Viennese hearts und cakes
IngredientsSend shopping list by e-mail
Raspberry and cream cheese topping
- 60 g soft butter
- 100 g sifted icing sugar
- 100 g cream cheese, double fat
- 15-20 drops Decocino raspberry aroma
- Decocino pink food colouring paste
- Coppenrath delicate heart cakes
- Thin chocolate bars
- Decocino metallic colouring powder gold, silver & red
- Decocino wafers-pink + purple roses, white
- Decocino green sugar paste
- To make the topping, cream the butter with the icing sugar. Stir in as much raspberry aroma and food colouring as you like to suit your taste. Fold the cream cheese using a whisk.
- Pipe on the cream cheese topping using a basic nozzle; leave the cakes in a cold place for about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, dust the chocolate bars with gold Decocino metallic-colouring powder cut little green leaves out of the fondant.
- Make small piles of two cakes, one on top of the other. Decorate with chocolate bars and raspberries. Just before serving, put on rose wafers and roseleaves.