Mini-DonutsApprox. 20 min plus decorating timeeasy
What you need: donut maker
IngredientsSend shopping list by e-mail
For the batter
- 240g flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 packet of vanilla pudding powder
- 130g sugar
- 1 tsp Decocino vanilla extract
- 150ml milk
- 5 tbs cooking oil
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
For the decoration
- Decocino baking spray
- Decocino Cake Pop & Lolly Sticks
- Chocolate frosting
- Decocino writing icing
- Decocino edible sugar eyes
- Decocino edible sugar lips
- Decocino blue, white and pink DecoShredder
- Mix all the ingredients to give a smooth mixture.
- Heat your donut maker according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Spray the moulds with Decocino baking spray.
- Place 2 teaspoons of the batter into the moulds or use a piping bag. Close the lid on your donut maker and bake the donuts until golden (paying attention to the manufacturer’s specifications).
- Take the donuts out and leave them to cool on a cooling grill.
- Leave for roughly 15 minutes in the fridge.
- Decorate your mini donuts and affix the decorations with the Decocino writing icing.