Naked cake with figsapprox. 35 mins baking time + 30 mins preparation time easy
What you need: a baking ring with a diameter of 22cm
IngredientsSend shopping list by e-mail
For the biscuit
- 5 eggs
- 200g sugar
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 220g flour
- 30g cocoa powder
- 1 sachet of baking powder
For the decoration
- 1 packet of Decocino Black Decor Marzipan
- 1 packet of Decocino Gold Metallic Cake Glaze
- fruits, e.g. figs and physalis
For the filling
- 500ml Decocino VanillaFIX
- ¼ teaspoons of Decocino Pink Food Colouring Paste
- 75g raspberries
- 2 ripe figs
- Beat the eggs, sugar and water together until the mixture is white and foamy in texture.
- Sieve the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder into a bowl and add the dry mixture to the wet mixture. Pour the dough into a baking ring lined with baking paper and bake at 160°C (top and bottom heat) for approx. 35 minutes.
- Leave the sponge to cool and cut into 4-5 equally sized bases.
- Put the bottom base back into the baking ring.
- Whip the cooled VanillaFIX. In the meantime, puree the raspberries and pass through a sieve.
- Fold the pureed raspberries together with the food colouring paste into the whipped VanillaFIX cream.
- Arrange alternate layers of filling with sponge. When finished, put the cake in a cool place for at least 4 hours.
- Roll out a thin layer of Decor Marzipan, cut to the diameter of the cake and place on top of the cake.
- Mix Decocino Gold Metallic Cake Glaze with just 20ml of water and pour over the cake, letting it run down the edges.
- To finish, decorate with fruits of your choice.