Unicorn "naked"1.5 hours including decorationeasy
What you need: 26 cm diameter Springform tin, Approx. 1 cm diameter ice crystal cookie cutter
IngredientsSend shopping list by e-mail
- 200 g sugar
- 300 g flour
- 200 ml cooking oil (rapeseed/canola or sunflower oil)
- 200 ml lemonade
- 4 eggs
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pack of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Decocino Vanilla Extract
- Decocino Non-stick Baking Spray
- 150 g soft butter
- 250 g sieved icing sugar
- 3 teaspoons of warm water
- Decocino Food Colouring Paste Pink and Blue
- Decocino Unicorn Cake Topper
- Decocino white Sugar Paste
- Decocino Baker´s Starch
- Add all ingredients into a mixing bowl and mix them together.
- Spray the baking tin with Decocino Non-stick Baking Spray. Pour the cake batter into the baking tin and bake your cake at 180 °C for approx. 40-45 min (testing with a skewer to see if it is ready!).
- Briefly beat the butter for the buttercream. Add the sieved icing sugar and mix everything together thoroughly over a medium heat. Add the water and mix all ingredients to a smooth consistency.
- Divide the buttercream into three equal parts. Dye one part with blue and one with pink Decocino Food Colouring Paste. Ensure that you are careful to add the Food Colouring Paste very carefully, as it is highly effective.
- Coat the edge of the cake with the different coloured buttercream, then smooth and blur den edge with a spatula.
- Cover the top with white buttercream and place the Decocino Unicorn Cake Topper on top. Roll out the Decocino white Sugar Paste on top of the baking starch, make holes in the Decocino Sugar Sprinkles Crystals and affix them to the edges of the cake.