Orange Cheesecakesapprox. 40 mins Cooking time: + 30 mins preparation timeeasy
What you need: 8-10 dessert rings, rolling pin
IngredientsSend shopping list by e-mail
For the dough
- 120g butter
- 150g wholegrain butter biscuits
- ½ tsp Decocino lemon flavouring paste
For the filling
- 400g curd
- 400g cream cheese
- 2 tsp Decocino orange flavour paste
- 80g sugar
- 2 eggs
- 40g starch
- 1 tsp Decocino vanilla extract
For the decoration
- 60g honey
- 1 tsp Decocino orange flavour paste
- 1 organic orange
- 8-10 physalis
- Decocino baking spray
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan. Crush the biscuits in a freezer bag using a roll-out stick. Mix the butter with the biscuit crumbs and the lemon flavouring paste. Spray the dessert rings with baking spray. Pour the biscuit mixture evenly into the dessert rings and press them one by one onto the base. Place the shapes on baking parchment or baking foil.
- Mix the curd, cream cheese, orange flavouring paste, sugar, eggs, starch and vanilla extract in a bowl until creamy. Use a spoon or, if you have one, a piping bag to fill the dessert moulds up the brim with the mixture. Tap the sheet lightly on the worktop so that the air bubbles can escape.
Bake the orange tarts in a preheated oven at 165°C for about 35 minutes. Then let them cool.
- Cut the cooled tarts out of the dessert rings. Place the honey and orange flavour paste in a small saucepan. Let the syrup boil briefly, drizzle the cakes with the syrup and then decorate them however you want.