Peach sour cream cakePreparation time approx. 35 mins + 10 mins cooking timeeasy
What you need: Springform pan diameter 24 cm
IngredientsSend shopping list by e-mail
For the cream
- 480g canned peaches (drained weight)
- 500g low-fat curd cheese or sour cream
- 400ml whipped cream
- 1 sheet of Vegatin (3 sheets of gelatin)
- 100g sugar
- 1 tsp Decocino Tonka flavour paste
For the base
- 300g ground shortbread biscuits
- 170g melted butter
For the fruit glaze
- 300 ml Ingo syrup by Spitz
- 100ml water
- 100ml cream
- 1 sheet of Vegatin (5 sheets of gelatin)
- 1 tsp Decocino Orange Aroma Paste
- First, mix the ground butter biscuits and the melted butter and put them into a greased 24-cm springform pan and press in well. Let the base harden in the fridge for about 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, prepare the cream. To do this, dice the peaches. Save two halves for the decoration. You can then cut them into thin slices.
- Mix the curd cheese and sugar in a bowl until smooth, whip 200g whipped cream until stiff. Whip 200g of cream until stiff, bring the 200g of cream to the boil together with the Vegatin sheet while stirring in a saucepan and simmer for at least 2 minutes until the Vegatin has completely dissolved.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and stir the curd mixture quickly into the boiled cream. Then quickly fold the whipped cream in two portions under the curd cheese and stir in the diced peaches.
- Now spread the cream on the butter biscuit base and pour the diced peach pieces over it, chill for at least 3 hours before placing the fruit glaze on top.
- For the fruit glaze, put the Vegatin sheet in a saucepan with water and cream and bring to the boil while stirring; simmer for another 2 minutes until the Vegatin sheet has completely dissolved. Remove from the heat and stir in the Ingo syrup by Spitz.
- Spread the liquid carefully over the cream and put the cake in the fridge for at least 4-6 hours, or even better overnight.
- After the cooling time, the cake can be decorated with the remaining peaches and a mint leaf.