Pearl CupcakesAbout 20 minutes baking time without decoratingeasy
What you need: muffin tin + muffin shapes
IngredientsSend shopping list by e-mail
For the dough (biscuit)
- 2 eggs
- 100 g sugar
- 300 g flour
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 75 ml cooking oil
- 300 ml buttermilk
- Decocino sugar pearls black, purple
- Decocino Decor marzipan, red
For the topping
- 120 g soft butter
- 200 g sifted icing sugar
- 200 g cream cheese
- 1 tsp. Decocino vanilla extract
- To make the muffin dough, beat the eggs and sugar until foamy, gradually add the buttermilk and oil. Mix together the flour, baking soda and baking powder, then gradually fold in to the moist mixture. Place muffin cases in a muffin tin, fill each space with dough and bake in a preheated oven at 180°C (upper or lower heat) for about 20 minutes (test for doneness with a skewer), leave to cool.
- To make the topping, cream the butter well, fold in the sifted icing sugar and aroma. Beat the mixture until creamy (about 10 minutes). Then briefly fold in the cream cheese using a whisk.
- Cut little red hearts from the Decor marzipan.
- Pipe on the topping and decorate.