Princess cupcakesapprox. 40 min including easy decorationeasy
What you need: Cupcake baking tray, Decocino Disney Princess Cupcake Capsules
IngredientsSend shopping list by e-mail
(Approx. 20 cupcakes)
- 2 eggs
- 180 g sugar
- 4 tablespoons cooking oil (e.g., sunflower oil)
- 300 g flour
- 1 pack of baking powder
- 150 g low-fat natural yoghurt 1.5 %
- 125 g low-fat vanilla blancmange
- 120 g soft butter
- 200 g sieved icing sugar
- 200 g cream cheese
- Flavourings according to preference
- Decocino Food Colouring Paste Pink
- Decocino Disney Princess Sugar Decorations
- Decocino Sugar Sprinkles Crystals
- Decocino Sugar Sprinkles Mini-Pearls
- Stir the eggs, sugar and oil until frothy. Mix in the flour and baking powder and fold it in to the egg mixture. Add the yoghurt and vanilla blancmange.
- Stir in the flour, baking powder and milk individually.
- Place the cupcake cups in a cupcake baking tray and pour in the cake batter.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes in a pre-heated oven at 180° (testing consistency with a skewer to check if it is ready!). Allow the cupcakes to cool down.
- Beat the butter thoroughly for the topping, then fold in the sieved icing sugar and the flavouring. Beat everything until creamy for approx. 10 minutes. Briefly fold in the cream cheese using a whisk.
- Apply the topping, then decorate the cupcakes with Decocino Sugar Sprinkles Crystals and Mini-Beads then place the Decocino Disney Princess Sugar Decorations on top.