Puff pastry pockets with berriesApprox. 20 mins baking time + 20 mins preparation timeeasy
What you need: Piping bag with a round nozzle
- Remove the puff pastry from its packaging and roll it out on the work surface.
- Cut out small rectangles (5 x 8cm) using a knife
- Place on a baking tray covered with baking paper and bake at 200°C for about 15 minutes.
- Whip the cooled VanillaFIX with a mixer to form a stable cream.
- Pour the creamy VanillaFIX into a piping bag and place two strands on the cooled puff pastry rectangles.
- Place a row of raspberries in the middle, a puff pastry rectangle on top and sprinkle with Decocino Silver Glitter Snow.