Raspberry cookiesApprox. 10-12 minutes baking, 45 minutes in totaleasy
What you need: cookie cutters
IngredientsSend shopping list by e-mail
For the dough
(makes about 12)
- 150 g flour
- 1 pinch baking powder
- 50 g sugar
- 1 tbsp. Decocino vanilla aroma
- 100 g soft butter
- 1 pinch of salt
- Raspberry jam without seeds
- 50 g icing sugar
- 1 tbsp. water
- 15 drops Decocino raspberry aroma
- Decocino pearl sugar sprinkles, white and pink
- Decocino glitter-snow, silver and pink
- Decocino white tube icing
- Decocino pink food colouring paste
- To make the dough, mix flour and baking powder; then add the sugar, vanilla aroma, salt and butter. Using the dough hook, form the mixture into smooth dough; starting on a low, then on a high setting. Knead again briefly by hand, form into a ball, wrap in tin toil and keep in a cold place for about 30 minutes.
- On a floured work surface, roll the dough out to make it about ½ cm thick and cut out cookies.
- Place the cookies you have just cut out on a baking tray lined with baking paper, then bake in an oven preheated to 180°C for about 10-12 minutes. (Use upper or lower heat). Move the baked cookies (still on their baking paper) onto a wire frame and leave to cool.
- Heat the raspberry jam and use it to stick pairs of cookies together.
- Make some icing from icing sugar, water and raspberry aroma, add pink colourant and glace the cookies with the icing sugar mixture.
- Decorate with Decocino glittery snow and sugar sprinkle pearls, then leave to dry.
- The cookies will keep for about 3 weeks – that is if they’re not eaten before then! ;-)