Schaumkuss cakePreparation time about 45 minuteseasy
What you need: Flan case with edges, bought or homemade
Baking without Baking
- Separate the wafer bases from the marshmallow treats and put to one side.
- Blend together the quark, lemon juice and marshmallow treats.
- Beat the whipped cream until stiff and fold into the quark and marshmallow mixture
- Put a few mandarins to one side to decorate. Finely chop the remaining mandarins, fold into the mixture and spread everything out in the flan case.
- Cut the wafer bases in half and spread on the cake together with the mandarines.
- Sprinkle on Decocino glittery snow and keep in the fridge until ready for consumption.
Glitter SnowTo the Product