Snow FlurryApprox. 30 minuteseasy
What you need: a blender
- Crumble the meringues.
- Briefly stir through the cream cheese, add the whipped cream and beat briefly. Add the cream stabiliser and beat everything until creamy.
- Alternate layers of frozen raspberries, cream cheese mixture and crumbled meringues in a bowl. Start with the raspberries and finish with the meringues.
- Place the dessert in the fridge and allow it to cool for about 6 hours.
- Spread the fresh raspberries on the dessert and sprinkle over Decocino glittery snow.
- Keep the snow flurry in the fridge until ready for consumption.
Glitter SnowTo the Product