Soccer cupcakesApprox. 60 min including decorationeasy
What you need: Muffin baking tray, cupcake capsules
IngredientsSend shopping list by e-mail
(Approx. 12 muffins)
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon Decocino vanilla extract
- 160 g sugar
- 70 g butter, in small pieces
- ½ pack of baking powder
- 200 g flour
- 140 ml milk
- 150 g soft butter
- 250 g sieved icing sugar
- 3 teaspoons of warm water
- Decocino green food colouring paste
- Decocino white writing icing
- Decocino soccer sugar decorations
- Stir the eggs until they are frothy, then stir in the sugar and Decocino vanilla extract. Add the pieces of butter and beat the mixture until it is frothy and the butter has dissolved entirely.
- Stir in flour, baking powder and milk.
- Place the muffin cups into the baking tray and pour in the mixture.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes (max/min heat) in a pre-heated oven at 180° (testing consistency with a skewer to check if it is ready!). Allow the muffins to cool down.
- Briefly beat the butter for the topping, adding the icing sugar and stir on a medium heat. Add the water while stirring, then beat the buttercream for a few more minutes until it becomes lighter in colour.
- Colour the topping with green Decocino food colouring paste and coat your muffins with the topping.
- Use white Decocino writing icing to draw the lines of the football pitch and decorate your muffins with Decocino soccer sugar decorations.