Speculaas DessertsLayered dessert approx. 15 min., cupcakes approx. 45 min.easy
What you need: Muffin tin, disposable piping bag
IngredientsSend shopping list by e-mail
For the layered dessert
- 1 tin mandarins
- 1 Decocino VanillaFix
- Speculaas biscuits
For the cupcakes
- 250 g flour
- 1 packet baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 120 g sugar
- 1 egg
- 50 ml cooking oil
- 200 g sour cream
- Chocolate drops (about 150 g)
- 1 tbsp. speculaas spices
- Unprinted paper muffin cases
For the topping and chocolate lollies
- Decocino VanillaFIX
- Decocino metallic colouring powder
- 1 block of white chocolate
- Decocino Gold Stars
Speculaas layered dessert
- Break up the speculaas biscuits into coarse pieces.
- Whip the chilled VanillaFix for 3 ½ Min.
- Arrange alternating layers of mandarins, speculaas and VanillaFix in dessert glasses.
- To decorate, cut one speculaas biscuit in half and sprinkle with glitter snow.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Put the salt, sugar and egg in a bowl and stir well.
- Gradually fold in the remaining ingredients except the chocolate drops.
- Fold in the chocolate drops.
- Line the muffin tin with the case and spoon in the batter. Bake the cupcakes for 20 minutes.
- Leave to cool.
Topping and chocolate lollies
- Whip the chilled VanillaFix for 3 ½ minutes, then add a little Decocino metallic colouring powder.
- To make the chocolate lollies, melt the white chocolate in a bowl over warm water, then spoon it into a disposable piping bag.
- Make a small slit at the bottom of the piping bag. The warmer the chocolate, the more liquid it will be and so the better you will be able to squeeze it through the opening.
- Put the toothpicks on a sheet of baking paper. Using the piping bag, apply the chocolate in the form of a Christmas tree, stars etc. The toothpicks must be covered entirely with the chocolate.
- To decorate, you can spread gold stars on the chocolate while it is still liquid.
- Put the lollies in the fridge to let them chill. Once the chocolate has set, apply the metallic colouring powder using a paintbrush. Now you can carefully loosen your chocolate lollies from the baking paper and place them on the muffins.